Categories: announcementEN Date: Jan 24, 2023 Title: Institute of Mechanics - BAS is looking for Yes appointedResearcher R3 in the “Monitoring Laboratory, non-destructive control, testing and characterization on mechatronic systems "
1. Researcher R3 in the “Monitoring Laboratory, non-destructive control, testing and characterization on mechatronic systems "
in implementation of a project financed by contract No. BG05M2OP001-1.002-0011-C02 "Construction and development of a Center for Competence in Mechatronics and clean technologies MIRACle ( Mechatronics , Innovation , Robotics , Automation , Clean technologies ) under the Operational Program "Science and Education for Smart Growth", co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), with a fixed-term employment contract and employment up to 20 hours a week.
2. Requirements for occupying the position:
Education/Qualification: Habilitation Researcher R3 with Master's degree and qualification: Ph.D. in scientific field 5. Technical sciences, professional field 5.6. Materials and materials science, specialty "Devices and methods for control and determination of the composition of substances".
3. Method of application:
Candidates should submit an application in free text, a curriculum vitae, accompanied by documents certifying their education, qualification and professional experience:
• Copies of documents - for completed education, scientific degree, academic position .
• Copies from other diplomas, certificates and certificates for acquired qualification and legal capacity.
• List on the publications through the last 5 years , referenced in SCOPUS , etc. bases data .
• Copies from certifying documents - labor internship and professional experience in the indicated district.
The documents are accepted from 24.01.2023. until 30.01.2023, in the office of IMech - BAS at the address: Sofia 1113, "Acad. Georgi Bonchev" bl. 4, room 223.
4. Stages of the competition:
a. Examination of applicants' documents
b. Interview with admitted candidates
c. Publication of a list of the selected researchers on the page of IMech - BAS