1. Nano-XCT (FP7-NMP-280987) "Compact X-ray computed tomography system for non destructive characterization of nano materials"
Coordinator: FHW, Wels, Австрия
Coordinator from IMech-BAS: Prof. DSc. Rumiana Kotsilkova
2. BY-NanoERA - (FP7-INCO-266529) "Industrial developments of applied nanoelecronics"
Coordinator: Belarusian State University
Co-coordinator from IMech-BAS: Prof. DSc. Rumiana Kotsilkova
3. NAPOLYNET (FP7- NMP-218331) "Setting up research intensive clusters across the EU on characterization of polymer nanostructures"
Coordinator: CNR, Italy.
Co-coordinator from IMech-BAS: Prof. Rumiana Kotsilkova
4. WOMEN IN NANO (FP6-CSA) "Improving competences of women scientists in nanoscience ".
Coordinator: IFW-Dresden, Germany
Co-coordinator from BAS: Prof. Rumiana Kotsilkova
5. COST ACTION FA0904 "Eco-sustainable Food Packaging based on Polymer Nanomaterials"
Chair of the Action: Dr. Clara Silvestre (CNR, Italy).
Vice Chair of the Action: Prof. R. Kotsilkova (IMech-BAS)
6. BAS - CNR,Italy bilateral cooperation project."Polymer nanocomposites with multiwall carbon nanotubes for engineering application"
Coodinator for CNR, Italy: Dr. Sossio Cimmino
Coordinator for BAS: Prof. Rumiana Kotsilova
1. 6ИФ-02-24/15.12.2012. "Development of technological assembling of energy-efficient pipes intended for outdoor mounting". Institute of Mechanics is a Partner in the research project funded by the National Innovation Fund at Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA).
Coordinator: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Margarita Natova
2. OLEM (DO-02-52/2008-2011) "Open Laboratory on Experimental mechanics of nicro and nanosttructured materials" - Research infrastructure project, supported by National Science Fund of Bulgaria.
Coordinator: Prof. D.Sc. Rumiana Kotsilkova
3. DTC-02/7-2011 "Recycling of mixed plastic wastes from households". Thematic project supported by National Science Fund of Bulgaria.
Coordinator: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Strashimir Djoumaliisky
4. DO-02-202/2008-2011, "Foamed polypropylene nanocomposites: processing, structural characterization, thermomechanical properties and application". Thematic project supported by National Science Fund of Bulgaria.
Coordinator: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Georgi Kotzev