- Marie Curie Initial Training Programme (Seventh Framework Programme , SP3-People: GRANT GASMEMS: Gas Flows in Micro Electro Mechanical System PITN-GA-2008-215504
- A team from IMech as a Third party is participating in project HP-SEE, of EC, 7FP, Programme Capacities- Scientific infrastructures, grant #261499, in the period 01.09.2010 - 31.08.2012.
- Modeling of micro-fluidic flows in MEMS grant DID 02/20 -2009 of NSF-Bulgaria
- Specialized mechatronic systems for micro and nano-technologies TK171/08 of NSF-Bulgaria
- Center of Excellence "Supercomputer applications" DО 02 115/08 of NSF-Bulgaria
- Competence center for simulations and business processes DО 02 75/08 with NSF-Bulgaria
- Project 01-3-1072-2009/2013 "Theory of condensed matter and new materials" of the Scientific Problems Plan of the International Organization JINR-DUBNA - project leader: Prof. J. Brankov
- Development of algorithms, numerical schemes and their application in micorfluidics and fluctuation-induced interactions, DMU 03/37, since 2011, NSF of Bulgaria;